Ads (not from Google:)

End of ad
Non-Google ads

How to Deal with Sexual Problems like Orgasm or Impotence Problems

Abstract: If you have sexual problems (orgasm, impotence), see your general practitioner and get a referral to a sexologist, urologist or gynaecologist.

Ducnguyen logo
psychologist Independent medical expert answers on psychiatry and psychology

How to Deal with Sexual Problems like Orgasm or Impotence Problems

Go the top of the page Top Forum iconDiscuss this Forum iconGet expert advice Printer Print
Written by: Wendy Moelker, psychologist in charge of Emergis, Goes, the Netherlands.
First version: 22 Jul 2008.
Latest revision: 22 Jul 2008.

What should I do if I have sexual problems, like orgasm or impotence problems?


It is important to discuss sexual problems with your general practitioner.

This first step is often very difficult; many people don't like to discuss these complaints. Feelings of shame may play a role. A general practitioner (GP) is familiar with sexual problems and will not be surprised if you tell him. Try to explain clearly what the symptoms are and how often they occur. The GP will refer you, if necessary, to a gynaecologist, urologist or sexologist. Gynaecologists and urologists are doctors who are specialized in the investigation and treatment of anomalies of the reproductive organs. Sexologist are psychologists who are specialized in the treatment of sexual problems.

Intelligent natural language question-answering in the area of psychology and psychiatry. Ask a simple question:
Local help Info
Clickviper ad
Disclaimer: The documents contained in this web site are presented for information purposes only. The material is in no way intended to replace professional medical care or attention by a qualified psychiatrist or psychotherapist. It can not and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment. If you find anything wrong, please notify us at .
Go to top of page To top of page
Ducnguyen in other languages: Finnish German Greek Italian Polish Russian Swedish

sex-gen-what-to-do Copyright 2003-2017 Ducnguyen
Copyright 2003-2017 Ducnguyen.
Ducnguyen was selected as finalist for the 2008 Stockholm Challenge Award
Translate Ducnguyen
We seek voluntary translators who are interested in translating Ducnguyen to new languages. We can provide the servers, and pay you 50 % of the income from ads on pages, which you have translated. We are especially interested in translators from German To English, From German, Swedish or English to French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Finnish, Polish, Farsi, Russian.

Advertise here
Reach 300 000 visitors reading one million pages for a cost of 600 US $/month.