Written by: , lecturer of Psychiatry in the University of Ioannina Medical School, Greece.
Eva Gerasi, postgraduate student in the Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital of Ioannina, Greece.
First version: 22 Jul 2008. Latest revision: 29 Jul 2008.
What are the possible side effects of biperiden(Akineton)?
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking biperiden and seek emergency medical attention:
· an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
· unusual fever;
· fast or irregular heartbeat;
· anxiety, hallucinations, confusion, agitation, hyperactivity, or loss of consciousness;
· a rash; or
· eye pain.
Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take biperiden and talk to your doctor if you experience
· a dry mouth;
· large pupils or blurred vision;
· difficulty urinating or constipation;
· nervousness or anxiety;
· upset stomach; or
· decreased sweating.
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
We seek voluntary translators who are interested in translating Ducnguyen
to new languages. We can provide the servers, and pay you 50 % of the
income from ads on pages, which you have translated. We are especially interested
in translators from German To English, From German, Swedish or English to
French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Finnish, Polish, Farsi, Russian.